Monday, November 25, 2013

God Provides

During my trip to MD I became overwhelmed and exhausted and didn't realize I needed to take a step back and try and gain some space and restfulness until a freind texted me. She wanted to see if I would go to the eastern shore with her. I had never been and wanted to spend time with this friend anyways so I said yes! I am so glad I did. She said she had other plans for her day, but felt God telling her to come get me instead. I think it was a good day for both of us... but it was FOR SURE exactly what I needed. It had been soo soo long since I just took my camera and captured things around me for the fun of it to just relax. I love how God always knows exactly what I need and then PROVIDES IT! 

So I wanted to share one of the things I do to relax. Plus it's just nice to share how God works and uses people in my life to constantly provide for me. It is such an encouragement for me so I wanted to share. 

Here are some of my favorite images from that day if you wanted to see. 






















Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment