Friday, December 27, 2013

Anemic

I hope everyone had a very blessed Christmas Season! I was able to enjoy the Holidays with my WHOLE family which was SO wonderful! 

A brief update before I go to bed... 

I received my latest blood results and there are several things that have changed since the last time. Most of which is indicative that I'm not doing the best coming off some of the medications... . So prayers for all of that as I will STILL need to continue coming off of at least the prednisone. 

The biggest thing we can see and understand on the results is that I am anemic. This explains a lot of things I have been experiencing this last month. I'm adding Liquid Chlorophyll to my supplement intake to try and help with that... 

Your prayers are appreciated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment