Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Good News at LAST!

It has been so long since I updated and for that I am sorry. But I have had a lot I've been working through and I started something new and wanted to give it some time to see it it would work.

I had reached the end of myself and was crying out to God that I simply could not take another day filled with pain. I was tired of depriving myself of food, activities, traveling... only to just barely make it through the day. I was tired of living one pain pill to the next. I felt alone, separated from everyone else. I felt like I had tried EVERY solution known to man.... I felt like God kept thinking I could handle more than I really could. I know part of this was dealing with all the stress of my sister getting married and all the work and change that entailed for me.

In the midst of all this God provided someone that had also been super sick. She asked to come over and show me a little 15 minute video and talk with me about the changes in her health. The company is called Genesis pure. Its all natural products. They are to Cleanse, Balance, And Build your health. They DO NOT claim to heal you or anything weird like that. They DO talk about how the products work to give your body the nutrients it lacks in order for your body to take over the healing process the way God made it to. I've only been on it a little over a month and I went from taking Vicodin every 4 hours to taking it once every 12 hours. For me that was life changing. I was able to travel without dire side affects for the first time in years. They say you see the best results 2-3months but I saw results within 2 weeks. I've had several sick friends also start this. Friends whom the Dr.s had given up hope on them ever seeing any improvement. Within a few weeks they were also already seeing some improvement. They also have Dr.s who are willing to take phone calls and hear concerns answer questions. They have been great to work with. Everyone I've talked to so far has been a strong christian.

I would be more than happy to answer any questions If you have them. I can also refer you to the great people they have in the company some of whom I have had the pleasure of meeting. :-)
My WHOLE family has started taking it and have all been seeing improvement in their own health. So I am excited about it.
I also started using Essential Oils from Doterra which helped me through a lot of the pain I had been experiencing. Which was a great help.



Now I will say, that having been gone and after getting really sick with a nasty cold I AM back on my pain meds. However, usually after being that sick I would be stuck in bed for at least a week with Lupus Flare up on top of that and I am NOT! I'm doing great and have great hopes of being able to back off my pain meds again. 

A huge thank you to everyone that has been praying for me. I appreciate it so much. I wouldn't be able to go through all of this without everyone's support. I still have a long way to go, I am for from better... but this has been a great source of hope for me. So I wanted to share my good news with all of you who pray for me. 

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

New King James Version (NKJV)
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post and thank you for sharing. It is an amazing experience and product!!

    ReplyDelete