Sunday, September 16, 2012

Leaving!

This is a quick post simply to let everyone know how I'm doing as I head out of town for a little trip. So excited to be traveling again! GOODNESS, I miss traveling. I didn't realize how much traveling I'm used to doing. This last year... I haven't really gone anywhere. So I'm very excited to be heading to a Christian Women's Conference in Indy this week. :-) 

Right now... I have come down with a cold, I have an infection on my toe, and I have been dealing with the a slight flare up of my Lupus. So prayers for this upcoming week (as I will most likely be overdoing things anyways) would be much appreciated! I am attending a photo workshop on Tuesday and then I will be helping a friend photograph the Women's Conference Thursday-Saturday. So I have a full week and I'm trusting in God to get me through it! I'm excited to see what God has in store and too see how things go. :-) 

A huge thank you to all of you for your prayers and support! 
Kristina


No comments:

Post a Comment